- All IDS software licenses will expire December 31st of each year purchased. Annual renewals will be available each January 1st. New pricing will be available at the beginning of each quarter (January-March, April-June, July-September, October-Dec).
- Mazda IDS software can only be used with Mazda VCM II. It cannot be used with a pass thru device and the VCM I is no longer supported. Mazda VCM II hardware is purchased separately – see “VCM II” tab.
- IDS software is only for 6th generation vehicles and earlier. MDARS is needed for 7th generation vehicles (see MDARS page for vehicles).
- Mazda IDS and Ford IDS cannot be installed on the same computer. You will need to uninstall one of them to use the other.
For issues with IDS/MDARS, use the "Contact Us" submission at the bottom of the page. The subscription includes access to download a software application that you can install on a PC.
- Version Mazda IDS 127.00, released 08/22/2022
- 900,00 $ - IDS Subscription
System Requirements: click here