MDARS is used on Mazda 7th generation vehicles starting with the following all new models:
- 2019 Mazda3
- 2020 CX-30
MDARS software can be used with Mazda VCM II or one of the following pass thru devices. Mazda VCM II hardware is purchased separately – see “VCM-II” tab.
- Drew Tec CarDAQ-M / CarDAQ-Plus2
- Bosch Mastertech II
- A Mazda IDS subscription will also get you access to MDARS, a cloud based software, for 7th generation vehicles.
- MDARS can also be purchased for 72 hours or 30 days like PCM reflashing software (MMP/MDSFA) because they will not work on 7th generation vehicles.
- After 100 days of non-use, your MDARS password will have to be reset. This will take at least one day to have Japan send a password reset email.
- For issues with IDS/MDARS, use the "Contact Us" submission at the bottom of the page.
- 44,95 $ - 72 hours subscription
- 89,95 $ - 30 days subscription
- 899,95 $ - 1 year subscription
System Requirements: click here