PCM Reprogramming Codes
A PCM Reflashing subscription allows you to program the Powertrain Control Modules on applicable Mazda vehicles (sold in the United States and Canada) to the latest calibration level.
- Mazda MMP and Ford FMP cannot be installed on the same computer. You will need to uninstall one of them to use the other.
- For issues with MMP/MDSFA software, use the "Contact Us" submission at the bottom of the page.
The subscription includes access to download a software application that you can install on a PC.
For 2018 and later 6th generation models (2018 Mazda3 only, 2018-present Mazda6, MX-5, CX-3, CX-5 and CX-9):
- Current MDFSFA Release = MDSFA 126.00, released 05/20/2022
- Update version = MDSFA 126.06
NOTE: For 7th generation models (see MDARS page for vehicles), MDSFA will not work for PCM reflash or key reprogramming. A MDARS subscription will need to be purchased to reflash the PCM or key reprogramming using a Mazda VCM-II or certain pass through devices listed on the MDARS page.
For 2017 and earlier models:
- Version MMP 126.00, released 05/20/2022
Calibration updates are for PCM (ECU) only. Medium speed CAN modules (BCM and other modules) cannot be reflashed using the MMP program and J2534 device. They must be programmed using IDS.
You may be required to access Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) when programming a module. A Service Information subscription is not included, but can be purchased separately.
All 1996 models and later can be reflashed except for Miata. Only 2006 Miata (MX-5) and later can be reflashed.
- 49,95 $ - 72 hours subscription
- 94,95 $ - 30 days subscription
- 899,95 $ - 1 year subscription